Friday, December 31, 2010

Look Who's 3!!!



My little boy turned 3 today. It's true what they say...Time really does fly. We've got some exciting plans this year for Logan. We may enroll him in a gymnastics/preschool class and of course, there's potty training. I'm excited to watch him grow this year. It's fun to learn things all over again from the perspective of your kids.

We had a little party for him this morning. It wasn't anything too spectacular, but it was fun. He got lots of presents. His favorite was the computer his grandma and grandpa H gave him. Once he saw that, he didn't want to open any of the other presents. We had to hide it and tell him he could have it once everything else was opened.



He loved being sung to. I've never seen him so excited before.


And of course, his cake was a big hit too.




Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!

2 comments:

Ben and Cortney said...

Happy Birthday Logan! We love you!

Minna Dyer said...

Oh man, I blew it! I wanted to call and I just forgot. I am hoping to get over this selfishness of thinking about my own problems right now so I can start thinking about other people again.

Anyway, happy birthday to Logan! I can't believe he's THREE!