Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He only thinks he's ready


Logan wants to go to school. The past couple of days he has put on his backpack and shoes, yelled out "good bye" to me and gone to the front door to leave. Today he even grabbed a book (a cook book, but still a book). Only he's stopped because we have the doorknob childproofed and he can't open it. He begs me to let him go to school. I think it's great that he wants to go and learn. He understands that at school you learn things and get to play with friends. I feel bad, I would like to enroll him in preschool, but he refuses to be potty trained. I've told him that if he learns to use the potty then he can go to school. He told me "I have to think about it." I think it's pretty straightforward, but apparently, he needs to mull it over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I showed Jake a bag of underwear today asking him if he wanted to wear them and go in the potty. His response was to pee in his diaper! I don't think he'll ever be ready!

Kristy said...

I love that he wants to go to school so badly, but apparently not badly enough for potty training. Too funny!