Friday, December 3, 2010

Baking Cookies

I know, I know...shocking! To think I actually had time to have the kids help me bake cookies! It was fun. Okay, in all honesty though, it was frozen cookie dough that I bought from a school fundraiser, already shaped and ready to be placed on the cookie sheet. So that's what we did. I opened the box and the kids put the cookie dough on the cookie sheet. Once it was in the oven, the kids just sat and watched them bake.



The excitement was too much for Livi, she just had to dance and hop around. At one point she even demanded for me to open the oven door and get the cookies out.



You would think that once they were done that she would want to eat one, but she didn't. She just wanted to look at them. Logan on the other hand, couldn't wait to devour them. :)

No comments: