Monday, December 13, 2010

Garden d'Lights


We went to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens tonight to look at their light display that they have each year. 5 years ago, Sam and I went to the garden to look at the Christmas lights, and it was here 5 years ago that he almost proposed. (He chickened out though and didn't propose until much later that night.) We had a great time. The kids absolutely loved the lights. One thing I should mention about our venture was that it was raining. It wasn't your typical Seattle drizzle/rain, no it was downpouring rain. We were soaked after just a few minutes. Still we had fun and the kids enjoyed jumping in the puddles while we waited for Sam to bring the car up. We may make this an annual event...then again, we might look for other light displays closer to home.





I don't have many pictures of me and the kids, and tonight I remembered why. I had to hold them tight just to stay in the picture. And of course they wouldn't look at the camera, that's just not near as fun as running around in the rain.

No comments: