Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Picture Day

Yesterday I took Logan in to get his Christmas and birthday pictures done. It didn't go as I had planned. Oh well, it happens. Here's the story...

Logan had woken up from his morning nap quite happy. I tried to feed him some food, but he seems to be on a food strike right now and didn't eat very much. He was giggling and smiling really big while I was getting him ready for his pictures. We arrived at the studio and we had to wait a little while since there was a backup. I wasn't worried though, afterall, Logan was in a great mood. So we hung out for a bit and I let him wander around. Finally it was our turn. I got Logan where he needed to be and the photographer came to help pose him. At that moment, Logan seemed to change his mind about his mood. He went from all smiles to all screams. We did manage to get a couple decent pictures of him, but once we got to the Christmas pictures, he was done. He didn't smile in any of those and, actually decided to throw a tantrum in the middle of the session. We got him calmed down a bit, but only enough to take one more shot of him. He looked so upset in that picture, but what can you do?

Despite the fact that it didn't go quite like I had planned, we got his 1 year and Christmas pictures done. At least we can look back on them in later years and tell Logan the story of what happened. Ah the memories...

We started with this...


And ended with this...

No comments: