Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Tonight we celebrated Christmas Eve with Sam's family. It started with dinner at Buca Di Beppo in Lynnwood followed by a live nativity scene at our house with the cousins. I may be a little biased, but I think that Logan made one of the cutest wisemen ever!


After the nativity, it was on to opening christmas presents. It was just an exhchange between those that were here since we won't see them tomorrow. It was so much fun to watch the kids open presents. Logan was excited to get a construction truck from his grandma and grandpa B. He carried that thing everywhere, and I'm sure if we let him, he probably would have slept with it.

Tomorrow morning we will do a small family christmas and then head down to my parents house in Auburn to celebrate Christmas yet again!!! I love the holidays, it provides so much time to spend with family that I just can't get enough of!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yum, Buca Di Beppo, that place is great. And, Logan IS the cutest wiseman I've ever seen. I love the outfit! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh Logan is so cute as a wiseman!! Merry Christmas!!

Kristy said...

I agree--cutest wiseman EVER!