Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And he's off...

Logan is walking! Yes, that's right, our little baby is no longer, he's a little boy! He's been taking steps here and there for awhile now, but as of Sunday he decided that walking is his preferred method of getting around the house. He'll still crawl if there is something that he wants to get to really fast but usually, he's walking. He never seemed to want help with it either, he refused to hold hands with anyone or hold on to anything (except when cruising the furniture). He's very independent, but that's what I love about him.

(Sorry the video is so dark, it was taken very early in the morning, and we don't have much lighting in the house.)

2 comments:

Minna Dyer said...

Wow! It's like he's grown ages since we last saw him less than a week ago.
Way to go, Logan!

Christina said...

Hey, will you e-mail me your new address? I only have your old one:

cmarriot@jeffco.k12.co.us

(You can cut and paste- I know it is rediculous, but I thought I would put my teaching e-mail instead of my personal e-mail on a public site...)