Sunday, September 21, 2008

Phantom



Yesterday Sam and I saw The Phantom of the Opera at The Paramount in Seattle. What an amazing experience! I had never seen it before (except for the movie version, but that doesn't really count). Sam had seen it once or twice (he couldn't remember, which I thought was funny). Anyway, the production itself was unbelievable. I was so amazed at everything. It had drawn me in so much that when it was time for intermission, I had forgotten where I was and who I was with. The show was incredible! Hopefully we will be able to go to more shows like that when they come to town. One day perhaps Logan will join us and enjoy it just as much as we did.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Did you see the Andrew Lloyd Webber version? I would LOVE to see that! I saw the original British version, and didn't like the music as much as Webbers. I am jealous, though- it sounds like a blast!!

Christine said...

Yes, it was the Andrew Lloyd Webber version. It was fantastic! I definitely recommend it.