Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I'm so glad when daddy comes home"

Logan has become a total "daddy's boy". He seems to know about what time Sam should be home from work, and if for some reason Sam isn't home, Logan starts throwing fits. I've started taking him on walks if I know Sam will be late, at least that keeps Logan occupied. It's all I can do to keep my sanity anymore. But the minute Sam walks through the door, Logan is a completely different baby from what I've had to deal with all day. It's so much fun to watch the two of them interact. You can just tell how much Logan adores his daddy. Today Logan went crazy (even more so than normal) when Sam came home. I just had to get some of it on video. Here's a little bit of it.



Other news about Logan, he got his two front top teeth today. It has been horrific while they were coming in, but at least they have finally poked through. Maybe now we will all get some sleep. He is crawling and has been for awhile. Now he is a pro at standing while holding on to the couch or whatever and has even started "cruising". Today he took a couple of steps while I held his hand. I'm hoping that was just by accident and that he really didn't know what he was doing. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. He definitely keeps me busy, but he is so much fun. He's even more fun when Sam is home. :)

4 comments:

Tiffiny said...

It's the same way when Jeff comes home! It's like our babies are thinking "I see you all the time. I'm going to have some fun with Dad!"

Stephanie said...

I think babies know that after a long day at work they need to be happy with dad and just play with him or he might not want to come home! Just kidding, but it does seem like when Damien was working Katie was the same way, just wanted to play and be happy. No wonder some men wonder why being a stay at home mom is difficult.

Anonymous said...

I love the video. So cute! I needed a smile and that did it :)

Kristy said...

I love baby giggles. They're the best sound EVER! He's adorable!