Monday, May 9, 2011

Family Pictures

I found a deal online one day for a 30 minute photo shoot with a professional photograher for only $40, which included pictures. I thought it was a great deal, so I signed us up for it. Normally I take the kids to JC Penney or do them myself, or my favorite, have my wonderful sister-in-law take the pictures...Seriously, she's amazing! But I thought it would be fun to try this out, for $40 I thought it would be worth it. It was a $350 value, so I figured why not? I'm glad we did. He was very patient with us. Sam and I do not photograph very well and the kids tend to go crazy after 2 seconds. But Les Hays did a wonderful job. Our pictures were scheduled for the week before Easter. To my surprise, he had a couple baskets with easter eggs and a live bunny rabbit as props. I was impressed. But I was even more impressed that he got Logan to smile. He didn't want to be there and nothing Sam and I did worked. But Les worked his magic and we got some great shots.










5 comments:

Christina said...

They're beautiful!!! I love the one of you and Olivia!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness. I absolutely LOVE the one with Olivia holding the eggs and looking back at the camera. And, Logan with the bunny is precious. What a beautiful family you have.

Minna Dyer said...

So cute. I'm glad you got some family pictures. They are SO important!

My kids would KILL to have a real bunny in their midst anytime (Claire would probably actually kill the bunny from loving it too much).

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!!!!

Bridget said...

Fantastic!