Monday, June 8, 2009

Toddler bed take 2


It worked!! Logan slept in his bed last night. He fell out once, but climbed right back in and fell back asleep without so much as a wimper. (I had just taken the picture of him when he fell out, otherwise I probably wouldn't have known.) He slept great. He didn't wake up at all during the night and actually slept in. And when he did wake up, he was quiet enough to let us sleep in even longer. It was great! When I finally went in to get him this morning, he had all of his stuffed animals on the bed with him and he was just sitting there "talking" to them. It was too cute! He has been even happier this morning than he usually is. I'm hoping that this continues. It would be great to get the crib set up for the baby, but we'll wait awhile longer before we do that.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats! I love it when Audra wakes up and plays and lets Ben and me sleep- doesn't happen every morning, but I'll take what I can get!

Soylent Green said...

That is so great! We will be doing that with Austin this next month. Where did you get the cute bed?

Anonymous said...

Awwww....how exciting and cute :) I hope it continues!