Friday, June 19, 2009

Ready or not, here she comes????

Well, I apparently went into labor today (or yesterday, I didn't realize that it's past midnight). The Dr.'s and nurses are trying to stop it, but the contractions keep coming. Luckily though, no progression has been made since this afternoon. I'm currently at 4cm though, so she could decide to come at any time. We are all hoping that this little girl decides to stay a little longer, but you never know. Seems she has a mind of her own. It's been a rough afternoon/night, but I know that in the end it will all be worth it. I'm doing alright right now. Not much is going on. The contractions are pretty intense, but manageable. This just wasn't expected to happen at 35 weeks. I joked about it a lot, saying that I was done being pregnant, but the thought never occurred to me that it actually could be over any day now.

2 comments:

Minna Dyer said...

Wow! Hang in there. We can't wait to hear the news!

Christina said...

Good luck! Hopefully they will be able to stop it, but if not- thankfully, medical technology is awesome and she will be just fine!