Friday, June 19, 2009

Guess we weren't ready.

Phew! What a relief! As much as I wanted our little girl to show up, I didn't want her to come so early. Luckily, with the help of medication, the labor was stopped. Rumors were going around that I would have to stay in the hospital until she came, but thank goodness for a wonderful Doctor who seems to be able to read minds. Since I had absolultely no sleep last night, and only a couple hours sleep in the morning, my Dr. said that I could go home and get some sleep and relax. The contractions have pretty much stopped, but you never know when they will start again. It could happen tonight, it could happen in a week or two. Oh the anticipation of it all!

Oh, and a special thanks to my parents and Sam's parents for being so wonderful and watching Logan during all of this. I don't know what we would do without you guys! Love you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Agh! Damien said you posted you were in the hospital on Facebook and then we went camping and I really wanted to know what was going on and didn't want to call you in the hospital. Hope everything goes well so you can stay some more nights at home. That is crazy! Get some rest.