Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear Olivia,

Thank you for sleeping all through the night last night. Although I woke up several times just to check on you, I desperately needed the sleep and cannot thank you enough for allowing me to get it. You are the sweetest little girl a mom could ask for.

Thank you for your gorgeous smiles and adorable giggles that you decided to share with me today. I knew you had a great smile, I was just waiting to see it. What I wasn't expecting were those cute giggles you shared while watching Logan. It seems as though you and Logan have a bond already and that makes me so happy!

Thank you for being such an awesome baby despite the reflux problem. One day you will grow out of it, but until then, no matter how much you scream in pain, I will always be there for you and try to comfort you as much as I can.

I love you more than words can say!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Law's said...

Thats the sweetest thing ever