Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Woodland Park Zoo

Yesterday was our 2nd annual family trip to the zoo. Olivia slept the entire time, which made things easier for us. If she's not sleeping she wants to be held all the time. Logan seemed to have a lot of fun. We started out at the petting zoo where Logan got to pet some goats. We saw rabbits, chickens, and cows too. I think the cows were Logan's favorite part of the zoo. After the farm animals we made our way through the zoo and saw penguins, snow leopards, monkeys (of all sorts) and other animals that I can't seem to remember at the moment. All in all it was a fun, but exhausting day.

Here are some pictures of Logan just having fun at the zoo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! We are taking Jake to the zoo next week, can't wait!

Christina said...

Have you tried the Moby Wrap? Claire is in it anytime we are out-I don't even bring the stroller in the car. The wrap is SOOOO much easier, and she loves it. E-mail me if you want more info (don't worry, if you think the wrap idea is dumb, I won't be offended- it just happens to work really well for us).

Kristy said...

Fun! I love the zoo, and it looks like Logan does, too! I second the wrap/sling! I used a hot sling or a hug-a-monkey sling when OP was little. And graduated to a mei tai when he got a little bigger. Makes things so much easier!