Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A little early in the year but...

You should check out this website!

www.holidaystoragesolutions.com

My dad is incredible and came up with the amazing idea of how to store Christmas lights. I guess he had had enough of trying to untangle them and store them. Sam and I saw how it works, and it does. It is a pretty amazing piece that he came up with. It works on regular and icicle lights. I'm not trying to sell them, I just wanted to help my dad out and get the word out about his product. My parents and brother have worked numerous hours on this and I just thought that I would help out any way I could. So, if you're interested in a new way to store Christmas lights, check out the website.

2 comments:

Dan said...

genius! he should try get posted on some gadget blogs like crunchgear.com and engadget

Ben and Cortney said...

I'll be sure to check it out, hope your having a great day!!!