Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!!

2009 is going to be an awesome year! It's a new year which will bring new adventures and a new baby!!! That's right. We are expecting baby #2 in July. July 19th is the due date, but we all know how those are rarely correct. We are so excited to welcome this new baby into our lives this year. Logan is absolutely adorable and so easy going, we are really hoping that this one will be just as great. This is one adventure that I hope we are ready for. Having 2 kids under 2 is a little scary, but it's been done before by others. I just hope we can handle it.

6 comments:

Law's said...

Congratulation!!! That is super exciting news. I am so very happy for you two.

Kristy said...

Congratulations! That's great news!

Jme said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do just great with 2 kids under 2! and they'll be the such great friends! It will be so much fun!!

Stephanie said...

That sure is exciting. Having two close in age will be nice; I always loved being so close to my siblings. Maybe rough at first, but since Logan is so easy tempered and you are as well it'll be fine.

Tiffiny said...

Yippee!! ...and don't worry, you'll do great!!

Christina said...

CONGRATS! Oh, and Steph and I fought like cats and dogs all growing up, so don't let her fool you that this will be easy all the time:) It will be great- how is the pregnancy going?