Thursday, November 18, 2010

What they do for fun

I think my kids are getting bored with staying inside during rainfall and cold weather. I've taken them to different malls to play in the play area. I'm just running out of ideas. There isn't a whole lot of free things to do inside for little kids (at least, not that I know of). So until I figure something else out, this is what my kids have been up to.

Logan loves to play with his cars and trucks. He has those rugs with the street and buildings on them, but instead of playing with those, he has chosen to play with the rug. You can make mountains out of it, you know.



Olivia loves to color...so much so that I have to keep my eye on her or else her artwork ends up in places I don't approve of, such as the stairs, walls, table, floor...you name it, she's drawed on it. Even as I type, she has found some more crayons and putting her artwork on a wall I just cleaned. Ah, it never ends.




( One of her first watercolor and crayon "drawings")

I'm hoping that the winter doesn't last too long, but that's just wishful thinking. I guess I better come up with some solutions, and fast before we all lose our sanity. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it, all the toys in the world and they play with household things! LOL

Stephanie said...

Have you used the Mr. Clean magic erasers? They are the best. Good luck with winter not lasting long!