Friday, July 23, 2010

Cannon Beach



We spent about a week at Cannon Beach, OR. Unfortunately, during that week, I was sick, Logan was getting over double ear infections, and Olivia wasn't doing so great either. We didn't get to do a lot of what I wanted, but we were fortunate enough to have great weather. Logan enjoyed playing on the beach, and weeks later, still talks about it.



Three Beard men, digging in the dirt. It cracks me up at how serious they all were about making the water go in different directions. I really wish I had video of it. Maybe next year...

Papa and the kids on a treasure hunt.


Olivia trying to convince Ollie that he's needed on the phone. :)

Olivia and Rebecca


A gorgeous sunset

2 comments:

Tiffiny said...

It's too bad you were sick. It looks like a beautiful place.

We're getting ready for our beach trip. I'm looking forward to a week in Eureka! I had a blast when you came to visit (my oh my, that was years ago)! We really need to plan on getting together sometime...

Jessica said...

Oh, the pics are just gorgeous. Sorry you were sick, but at least it was still cool! :)