Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Sunday

Today started out alright. Logan and Sam both slept in (thanks to daylight saving)so it was a hurry to get ready for church. I finally got released from the nursery. I loved working with the kids, but my back just couldn't take it anymore. I'm not sure why, but this pregnancy is killing my back. That's really about the only problem I've had though, so I shouldn't complain.

After church we ate lunch, and Logan thought it would be fun to eat with the large wooden spoon I've been letting him play with.



Once lunch was over, Logan was his usual self, getting into all sorts of mischief. He even climbed into his toy basket. (I've really got to invest in a box with a lid.)




After a much needed nap (for all of us) and more play time, it was time to start making dinner. Apparently Logan couldn't wait as all he did was stand in front of the oven door and look inside as dinner was baking.



Sundays are generally laid back in this household. I love it though. The only problem I have with them is that the next day is Monday and Sam goes back to work leaving me alone to take care of Logan. That's not so bad though, Logan is a great kid. He's just very energetic and curious about everything, and all I want to do is sleep. Oh well, he keeps me going and somehow I make it 'til Sam gets home. :)

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That is so cute, though it drives you crazy that Logan climbs in his toy basket. Tyler learned today to tip over the laundry basket and stand on it. Lucky me? It was good that Karl was right there to snatch him and get him down. Kids are so fun.

Tiffiny said...

Thomas also loves to climb in with his toys and books! It must be fun...too bad we're grown ups and can't try it too!