Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 years and going strong!


Sam and I have been married now for a wonderful 3 years! I never could have imagined that I could ever be this happy. Sam is simply the best guy I know, so sweet and caring. He would do anything for me, and I would do anything for him. The past 3 years have flown by, but at the same time, it feels as if we've been together forever all ready. And that's a good thing. There are no words that even come close to describing how I feel about him. Somehow saying "I love you" seems too simple for me, but that's all I can think to say. I am looking forward to the many more years and adventures we have together.

I love you Sam!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How fun to see a wedding pic! And congrats on three years. Yes you guys are going strong- 1.5 children in that amount of time!

Stephanie said...

Three years and almost two kids- what a wonderful thing! You two are still just as cute and just as happy. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes? Being married to your eternal companion is the BEST! Congratulations on three wonderful years!

Christina said...

Congrats! Feel free to post as many wedding pics as you want:) I LOVE the one you posted!