Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



This weekend, we followed the trend of what seems like everyone is doing and went to a pumpkin patch. I have to admit though, Sam and I were not all that impressed. I guess we didn't pick a very good one to go to. I can't even remember the name of it, just that it was somewhere in Snohomish County. Oh, Sam just reminded me that we went to some place with the name of "Bob's Corn." I guess that should've been our first clue. True, they did have pumpkins, lots of incredibly large ones and some green ones too, but nothing that we were interested in buying. There was a large size corn maze, but it was too late in the day and I don't think Logan would have had much fun. He all ready seemed bothered by the fact that we were even there. Oh well, it was our first attempt at a pumpkin patch. Next year we will find something better and maybe go a little earlier in the month to get a good selection of pumpkins. As for this year, it looks like we'll be getting our pumpkins from either Safeway or Fred Meyer.

2 comments:

Christina said...

At least you got a really cute picture!

Ben and Cortney said...

isn't it hard when you get to a place and you already know that they are going to be a hand full? What will you guys do for Halloween?