Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Eye Doctor

Logan had his first eye exam today. I know, he is young for that, but our eye doctor has this cool program called InfantSee that is designed for infants 6-12 months. Well, since Sam and I both have horrible eyesight, we figured that we might as well get Logan in early just to see if there are any problems. Luckily, Logan is right on track for where normal 9 month olds usually are as far as eyesight. He did very well during the exam. He didn't cry or fidget, well, not too much anyway. He really thought the lights were cool that the dr. would shine in his eye. And he got to play with some pretty cool toys. I would have to say that this visit was a success. Now all I can do is hope that his next visit goes just as well, but that won't be until Logan is 3. I just hope that his eyes are not even close to as bad as his parents. Poor kid, I don't know if he even has a chance though.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I never thought about having that done! Maybe I'll take Aud to the Doc if she starts bumping into things...

Ben and Cortney said...

Good to hear that everything is on track. Poor Austin doesnt even have parents that think about his eyesight.

I cant believe how fast Logan is growing up. Even though I have my own little guy growing like a weed, it is always amazing to see how fast other kids grow up.

Good lookin kid!