Thursday, May 1, 2008

Congratulations Joel & LeighAnn!

Sam's brother and sister in law had their first baby today...Bailey Abigail. I was able to go to the hospital and see them this afternoon, after Logan's 4 month appointment. Bailey is absolutely beautiful! She weighs 7lbs. 12ozs. and I believe they told me she was 20 1/2 inches long. I had my camera with the idea of taking pictures in mind, but with all the excitement, I left the camera in the car. Oops! Joel and LeighAnn seem to be doing well, and all I can say to them is get the rest while you can in the hospital!

Logan had his 4 month appointment today, and he has grown so much! He now weighs 17lbs. 11ozs. is 25 1/2 inches long, and even has started to get 2 bottom teeth. They have started to break through the gums. I had suspected it, but wasn't sure. But the Dr. pointed them out to me. I can't wait to see them fully grown in!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Christine, Logan is so big! Katie was 17 pounds 3 ounces at a year! It must be nice to not have to worry about weight gain though. Congrats to your in-laws; yeah for new babies!