Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tulip Festival



We went to the tulip festival this morning. We went 2 years ago and had a good time, so I thought that we should take the kids up there this year and let them enjoy the beauty that Skagit Valley has to offer in April. We had a good time, but I don't know if the kids enjoyed it all that much. Logan preferred to run and run and run. Olivia was an angel as far as posing for pictures...well, at least she posed for other people's pictures. Not so much for me. I got a few shots of her, but there are many people who now have a picture of my little girl on their cameras. She would just jump right in front of them and say "cheeeese". They would all turn to me and ask if they could keep the picture because "she's just so cute". Oh well, what can you do? She is cute.








I would've liked to have gotten a family picture, or at least a picture with Logan and me, or Sam and Logan, but he just wouldn't stay still. He had no desire to have his picture taken. But that's okay, he was amused with the flowers and being able to run around them. We'll definitely go back, but maybe in a couple more years.

3 comments:

Carolina said...

The weather looks awesome! I'm glad you guys are making time to enjoy it.

Jessica said...

It was such a beautiful day for it! Love the pics. We loved it last year, but I don't think we will find a time to go this year.

Tiffiny said...

These pictures are beautiful! What a wonderful place to visit. Since we moved I haven't done much with blogs, so I had a lot of fun catching up with yours. I hope your are feeling better after surgery... and that your computer gets better soon too so we can see more cute pictures of your kids!