Friday, January 7, 2011

18 months

Let me start by saying, I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!



She is a pure joy to have! Even at such an early age, I can tell she's going to touch many lives. She has this spirit in her that I could only wish for. She's friendly, outgoing, energetic, loving, curious, competitive, compassionate, caring, care-free, stubborn, sensitive, and just awesome! Hard to believe she's all those things at only 18 months. She's the first to give me a hug (and not let go for some time) in the morning. She calls out "MOMMY!" with a huge smile on her face multiple times a day, to which I respond "LIVI!" She loves it! She is so hard to get mad at. She crys when I get after her for doing something she's not supposed to. While crying she says "I sorry." Then gives me a big hug and kiss. How can you possibly stay mad at that? She's always quickly forgiven. She's my little angel and I'm so glad that she is with us. She is a blessing to all of us each and every day.

She had her 18 month appointment today. She is now 29lbs 6ozs (above 95th%) and 33 inches tall (95th%). Her vocabulary is quite extensive, even the doctor commented on how well she talks and how many words she says. Some of her favorite, or most used, phrases are:
"I stuck"
"I sorry"
"it's a book!" (when she wants you to read to her)
"it's a cree" (crayon) when she finds a crayon she immediately starts to color. She can almost spell her name. I've been working with her on that. She'll be on the floor scribbling while saying "O, I, I, A, O, L..." it goes on and on.

I suppose I could go on and on about her. But I won't. I just hope that as she grows she'll continue to be so good to me, her dad, and her brother.

No comments: