Thursday, January 21, 2010

A day at the park and other stuff



Yesterday was such a beautiful day that the kids and I just had to take advantage of it. So, we went to a park. Both kids enjoyed swinging on the swings and Logan enjoyed a rousing 2 minute game of basketball with other toddlers at the park as well as learning to climb up ladders and such with mom holding her breath and hoping he wouldn't fall. He has become a huge fan of slides lately too. We spent a wonderful 2 hours at the park before heading home for lunch. I can't wait for it to warm up a bit more so we can have more days like this. I'm sure Logan and Olivia are looking forward to it as much as I am.







The other stuff includes Olivia just being cute. She is sitting up and scooting around. She is so close to crawling it scares me. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I'm just hoping she holds off on the crawling thing for a couple more months, but I don't think I'll be so lucky.


No comments: