Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

This was Logan's first year out trick or treating. He didn't like it. He fought us on wearing the costume (he didn't want to) and when we went door to door he didn't want the candy. Oh well, perhaps next year he'll get the idea. It is kind of strange though, that once a year kids dress up in costumes and knock on doors, all to get candy. I think it's fun for the kids, but I also think that it was a little too much for Logan.

On a brighter note, our neighbors had a halloween party and had a bouncy house for the kids. Logan loved it! I'm glad that he had fun for at least one part of halloween. :)



As for the costumes, I had originally planned to have Logan be a lion and Olivia be a lamb, but I couldn't find a lion costume in Logan's size. I did however find a puppy costume for Logan and thought it might be cute to have 2 puppies, but I couldn't find one I liked in Olivia's size. Then I thought that she could be a kitten, but same problem, nothing in her size (at least within my price range). I could've made something, but I didn't have the time or energy to put into it. So they ended up as follows...Logan a puppy and Olivia a lamb. You take what you can get!

He did not want to wear the hat, or the costume for that matter.

Finally out trick or treating.



My cute little lamb!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm feeling better about not taking Audra trick-or-treating this year! Very cute pictures, though!

Justin and Stephanie said...

Cute costumes! I love how much they are definitely brother and sister. Such adorable kids! I bet Sam was bummed about Logan's lack of interest in trick or treating. Justin is looking forward to taking Clayton next year. He intends on enjoying the bounties.