Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Belated Happy Birthday

It was Sam's 30th birthday on Monday. We had a surprise birthday party for him on Saturday which was a lot of fun. I'm surprised that he didn't question me for taking him out on some random errands on Saturday so that everyone could show up and get the house ready. His parents came down Saturday morning to babysit the kids while we went shopping. If it was me, I would've questioned it, but he didn't...thank goodness. The party was great. Lots of incredible food and Sam was able to play his rock band games with everyone.


On Monday, Sam and I went out to lunch to Benihana in Seattle, followed by an Argosy cruise Lakes Tour. We went around Lake Union and Lake Washington. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and I'm glad we were able to take advantage of it.


You can barely see it, but Mt. Rainier is behind the clouds

This is what I like to think is going to be our future house. :)

No comments: