Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Security Blanket

Logan has his favorite blanket. He takes it with him everywhere. He uses it to let us know he's had enough and is ready for a nap, or for bed. He uses it to play with or talk to. I had always heard that kids can get attached to certain objects, I just never knew how attached they can get.

Here is a picture of him at 6 months with his blanket.



And here he is today at 15 months.



It's what he does, just walks around the house with the blanket over his head. Sometimes he'll even cover his face and walk around, usually running into walls and stuff. We try to stop him, but he seems to enjoy it. It can get a little frightening to watch him run around with the blanket over his head, knowing he can't see. But I know that this won't last forever. One day he'll grow out of his blanket. It's a sad thought, so I treasure each precious moment I have of my little boy, even if the blanket is over his head.

No comments: