Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A day at Grandma's

I took the kids to see their grandma yesterday. I'm so glad I did. The weather was beautiful and their cousin Tanner even came for a visit as well. Logan has been asking for a long time to go see Grandma H. He talked about it all last night to his dad, and he's been talking about it all day today. I think we're going to have to make the trip to see Grandma and Grandpa on a more regular basis. The kids love it, and I do too.

Some of the fun things the kids did...

Swept the deck (Logan and Livi love sweeping)

Went for a very long walk with Logan while Livi slept

Colored (of course, what else would Livi do?)

Ate lunch

Played with the amazing truck track





2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the last picture! So cute!

Dan and Dee said...

I was just going to write the same thing Jessica wrote. Double broom picture is priceless!