Friday, September 17, 2010

Running, Jumping, and Tumbling

That is the kind of morning my kids had. They were in heaven. If anything allows them to run, jump, tumble, throw balls, or whatever, my kids are lovin' it. I had never heard of Northwest Aerials until recently. A friend of mine who works there told me about it. On Friday mornings, they have an open play for kids ages 5 and under. I'm so glad we went. It wasn't too crowded and both kids had so much fun that they crashed when we got home. And, in my opinion, anything that can wear out my kids like that is AWESOME! I'm thinking we'll do this more often.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cool! I have never heard of this place, but it looks like tons of fun. I will have to take my two younger boys there!

Tiffiny said...

Wow! I wish we had something like that where I live. You took some great pictures!