Saturday, March 27, 2010

Marriage and Ice Cream

I recently read on a friends blog that the secret to a happy marriage is to have a freezer full of ice cream. Well, ice cream is a huge hit in this household. So I just had to take a tally of everything we had. This is what we have currently in our freezer...

9 - 1.5 qts Dreyers/Breyers ice cream of various flavors
4 Klondike bars
1 package of Good Humor Chocolate Eclairs
2 packages of Nestle Drumsticks
1 package of Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches



If that saying is true, then I'd have to say that we have one of the happiest marriages on earth. Of course, I'd say that even if we didn't have all the ice cream. :)

Guess we should start eating that stuff, huh?

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are awesome!!! Good thing we're not comparing marriages this way. ;) I think we're going to buy more ice cream this week.

Which flavor is your favorite??

Sampson Family said...

Glad you are happy - but how are you not both 300 lbs? :)