Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Brag Post

Last night I went to Fred Meyer to check out the extra 70% off clearance racks. Good thing I did. I bought a lot of clothes for Logan and Olivia, mainly Olivia though since the boy clothes were minimal in his size. I did buy things in larger sizes since it is more winter stuff but I figure she can wear the clothes later on. And, I find it nice to have larger sizes available when they outgrow their clothes so I don't have to rush to the store.

Here's a run down of what I bought:

T-shirt Orig. $16.00, paid $2.99
gloves orig. $ 2.00, paid $0.29
mittens orig. $10.00, paid $2.09
skirt orig. $14.00, paid $2.99
skirt orig. $16.00, paid $2.99
shirt orig. $16.00, paid $2.99
jacket orig. $28.00, paid $5.99
shirt orig. $20.00, paid $4.49

The original total of all that would have been $122.00. I paid, with tax, only $27.18.

Yup, I'm feeling pretty good about myself so far. And as for my grocery bill this month, I spent $241.54 and saved $214.22!!! I'm really liking this money saving thing. Makes me very happy!

3 comments:

Minna Dyer said...

Ok. I need to take some lessons from you.

I miss Fred Meyer...

Ben and Cortney said...

Great goodness! That is soooo awesome! I am always trying to find good deals, not easy, everything seems so picked over. Where do you shop for your staples (bread, dairy)? Do you use coupons? Also are you coming to Becky's wedding in June? Again good job!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.