Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

I can't believe that Logan is now 2 years old! It amazes me at how fast time has gone by. It seems like it was yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital and now, here he is a rough and tumble toddler. He has endless amounts of energy. One of his favorite things to do is just run in a circle while saying "run run run, fun fun fun". (He got that from his favorite tv show.) He can run in a circle for a minute to sometimes twenty.

He loves his sister and is always so careful around her. He's always willing to help out if Olivia is involved.

His vocabulary is increasing daily. He can count to 5, but knows his numbers up to 10. (We're working on the higher numbers.) He's recognizing the alphabet and colors. It's just so much fun to watch him learn. His curiosity level is endless. He is always wanting to learn new things. One of his favorite phrases is "what's this?"

To celebrate his birthday, I decided to make him a cake with one of his favorite TV characters. His favorite show right now is "Yo Gabba Gabba" and he loves Muno. So I decided to try to put Muno on his cake. It turned out alright, not the best, but for the first time decorating a cake...ever, I think it looks pretty good. Logan even recognized it right away. :)



And looking back...here are some pics of Logan.


Newborn

3 months
6 months
9 months
1 year
18 months
2 years

4 comments:

Minna Dyer said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!
Good job on the cake Christine. I'm sure he loved it.

I love to see the chronology of pictures.

Aimee said...

Little boys are so fun..Happy Birthday Logan!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to YOUR Logan! Mine just turned 3 a few weeks ago. Time sure does fly. I love the cake. My Logan loves that show too. Those dang songs are always stuck in my head :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they pick up on everything?! Awesome! Such a grown up boy....thye are not babies anymore