Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What we've been doing

Now that we are all better, it's time to post what's been going on around here. We've had a couple of weeks where at least one of us has been sick. There was one day when all of us were sick (not a fun day). At least it was all colds and not the flu. I am grateful for that.

I am so glad that my kids seem to get along. They have started to interact with each other more and that just melts my heart. Logan is so good to Olivia, and Olivia cracks up at Logan all the time, unless she's telling him how it is, as this picture shows.



Logan has found 2 new interests. Shoes and Pens. He loves to wear shoes, anyone's shoes. And as for pens, he loves to take them apart. I'm always finding pieces of a pen laying around the house.






Logan keeps me on my toes. He's always up to something. I keep wishing that one day he will slow down, at least for a little while so I can catch my breath, but at the same time, I love his energy and curiosity for the world around him.

I have a feeling that Olivia won't be giving me a break either. She's already curious about everything. If she could, I'm sure she would be running right alongside Logan. She's trying so hard to crawl. She loves being on her tummy and will move in a circle. She can scoot a little bit. She tries so hard to move and gets frustrated that she can't, but someday soon she'll be on the move. I'm not looking forward to the day where I have to chase 2 little ones around the house.

1 comment:

Ben and Cortney said...

Hey you guys still want to get together? I am going to Seattle first couple of days in Jan. Your kids are so cute! And I agree, I am not looking forward to having two little ones running around in opposite directions. Much Love!
Cortney