Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jump Planet

Ah, to be almost 2 and have endless amounts of energy. I'm so glad there is a place we can take Logan to that is perfect for him to run and jump around for an hour or so. We've been to Jump Planet a couple of times, but this time he was really into it, always running around from one bouncy thing to another. He never stopped. I even had some of the other moms comment on his amount of energy. Luckily though, it wore him out enough that he was able to come home and take a long nap!




2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE that place!

Justin and Stephanie said...

That energy will be of good use to him one day when he has a child like him one day. :o) I love the pictures to read about all of the funny things they are doing and learning. I love life as seen through the eyes of a child. It is just beautiful to me.