Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun at the Zoo

We took Logan to the zoo today. I've been wanting to go to the zoo for quite some time. I've always enjoyed the zoo, but today was even better. I guess it's because we had someone to share it with. I've never been with a kid before. It was so much fun showing Logan all the animals. He didn't pay all that much attention to the animals (he was more interested in the other kids running around), but there were a few "ooohs", "aahs", and other baby babble when Logan saw animals. He was just so much fun to watch and it just showed Sam and me a different perspective on the zoo. This is something I hope we can do more often as a family. Here are some pics of our zoo experience.








1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love the Woodland Park Zoo! It's so fantastic! Glad you had fun!