Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crawling and Teeth


Okay, so Logan isn't quite crawling yet. He'll move his legs or his arms and then fall, but he's getting there. Every day he gets closer and closer to crawling. It's only a matter of time. We are so not ready for him to be moving around. His rolling is enough for now. But I guess we can't really stop him.

And, as if he wasn't growing too fast for me all ready, this morning dark and early he got his first tooth! Around 4am I woke up to hear Logan screaming like he's never screamed before. I rolled out of bed and went to his room thinking that he just needed a pacifier. But when I got in there, I saw that a pacifier would not do the trick, he was too upset and I could tell he was in pain. So I picked him up and cuddled with him, but nothing seemed to work. Eventually, around 530 he went back to sleep. And this morning when he really woke up, I saw it, his bottom left tooth!

This is all happening too fast for me. Before we know it, he'll be walking and talking and then driving! YIKES!!!

3 comments:

Minna Dyer said...

Yes, it does go by fast. Jane's 2 on Saturday! Wow!
Just enjoy each new phase they enter. They do get really fun, at least until the 'tweens, I hear.

Unknown said...

Christine, wow... the tooth came in fast...did you know ahead of the same night that anything was wrong...some kids are cranky for days and others the tooth just popps out with just a little fussyness. well hope he does well with all his teeth.

Ben and Cortney said...

Yeah! How fun! I agree that they grow way too fast. Good luck with the teething, sounds like he is handling it well!