Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Preschool

I used to think that having a kid go to 2 years of preschool was a bit crazy.  I thought this until I had Logan.  Once Logan hit the age of 1 or so, I couldn't wait to get him in an environment that would be perfect for him.  He loves learning and needs lots of stimulation.  Without hesitation, we enrolled him in Explorer Center Preschool for this year.  His first day was today.  And he LOVED it!  Once I picked him up from class and got him in the car, the first thing he asked was "Can we go back?"  Coming from Logan, this is an excellent sign.  I was nervous dropping him off.  He has a tendency to not listen and do his own thing.  He's very stubborn.  But the teachers assured me that he did well and over time will get the hang of things.  I'm so glad that he's going to school and actually enjoying it.  I have to admit, I've enjoyed having the time too.  Who knew you could get so much done in 2 hours with only one kid versus two.  (I think I did at one time, but forgot.)




His first school art project. I was told it was supposed to be his face. Guess we have a Picaso in the family. ;)

No comments: