Monday, July 18, 2011

2 year stats


Olivia turned 2 a few weeks ago,and she had her 2 year well-check a week ago. I'm just now getting to posting about it. (It's been a busy week.)

Anyway, those of you who have been around Olivia know she's a big girl. She's always been a big girl, even from day 1. Here's the proof of just how big she really is:

Weight: 33lbs (95%)
Height: 35 3/4" (95%)

But let's be honest. She's not really big, she's just big for her age. The Dr. said she's the size of a 2 1/2 + year old. And quite frankly, she's almost as big as Logan. (He's about 36lbs and maybe 38". I'm not sure though, haven't really taken the time to measure him.) My prediction for her adult height is about 5'8". I think she'll be taller than me for sure.

But enough about her height. This girl is all about the drama. She has to be heard. She sings songs almost 24/7 and more than half of them I'm pretty sure she makes up since I have no idea what she's singing. But it's fun to listen to her. Every time we go to a park, she runs to the swings while shouting "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" (from Tangled) Apparently, that would make pretty much every day the best day ever. She cracks me up.

I love that she gets along so well with Logan. They play very well together and always seem to be concerned about one another. For the most part she's a happy girl, she does have her tantrums, but who doesn't? She hates getting into trouble. So it's been pretty easy to discipline her if and when it's needed. She is my little angel.