Friday, October 1, 2010

Something that makes a mommy proud!

I'm so proud of my little guy. This morning while I was going through the house and cleaning the kids were upstairs playing quietly. Olivia has been having a hard time with the concept of going down the stairs on her own. She refuses to go down for me, insisting that I carry her. Sometimes she'll do it for Sam. However, it seems she'll do it for Logan. While I was in the kitchen cleaning, I heard Logan talking in a very comforting type way to Olivia. He was saying "It's ok eeya (Olivia), you can do it! Come down...keep coming...good job!" I had to go over and see what was going on. To my surprise, my little guy was helping Olivia come down the stairs, and doing a very good job too. She only had 3 steps left to conquer, but once she saw me, it was all over. Oh well. Good job Logan! You are an awesome big brother!!!

No comments: