Monday, April 5, 2010

9 Months




Another milestone reached! Olivia is 9 months old now and just awesome! Here's some of the things she's up too:
  • Weight: 20lbs 14ozs. (75%)
  • Height: 28 1/4" (75%)
  • She has 3 teeth (2 top, 1 bottom)
  • Prefers to eat food that she can feed herself with (cheerios, puffs, bread, etc)
  • Loves to pull her self up to a standing position
  • Starting to cruise the furniture a bit
  • Recently found out that she can climb the stairs and loves it! (much to my dismay)
  • Loves competitions with Logan, the favorite right now is "who can scream the loudest"
  • Sleeps through the night, most nights. (7:30pm-7:30am) Other nights, she'll wake up early in the morning, but once she's had a bottle, goes right back to sleep.
  • Loves to play peek-a-boo
  • She is a great "parrot". She'll copy a lot of what we say, like "OK", "All done" "I did" "yes" "good night" and a lot of other short phrases. It's pretty good too, since we can understand her. The other day I told her something and she looked at me and said "ok" as if she really was answering me.
  • Loves, loves, loves attention from mom, dad, and especially Logan!

She is such a sweetheart! I find her to be one of the easiest babies to take care of, I just hope she stays that way. :)

1 comment:

Minna Dyer said...

She seems so happy. You deserve an easy baby!